Saturday, February 24, 2007

You May Be a Farmer If?

You May Be a Farmer If ?
  • Your dog rides in the truck more than your wife
  • You wear specific hats to farm sales, livestock auctions, customer appreciation suppers, and vacations
  • You've used the same knife to make bull calves steers,and peel apples.
  • You wave at every vehicle whether you know them or not.
  • Your early morning prayer covers rain, cattle, and pigs.
  • You listen to "Paul Harvey" every day at noon.
  • You have enough ball caps to match every shirt you own, but you only wear one so you don't get the others dirty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I know this guy!

Walter Jeffries said...

1. But I don't let the dog drive.
2. It's important to dress appropriately!
3. Why carry two knives?
4. Just being neighborly.
5. You forgot temperature.
6. Who's Paul Harvey? (Okay, so I missed one!)
7. Well, yes, but I don't have many shirts.