Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who I am?

Every so often I will probably repost my "Who I Am" Thoughts. It keeps me on my toes!

As a Master Degreed individual from Texas A&M University and being displaced in the hills of Arkansas, I write under the pen name of Hillbilly-Willy. I was born and raised in the flat land in the Panhandle of Texas but I have learned to relate to the folks in th Ozark Hills.

They take life a little differently from some of the rest of the World.

In my real day job, I work with Ranchers, farmers and those who desire the rural life. Many of these however, work hard, but play hard also.

I like to reflect on that Rural Life style and believe that as I grow older, I become more appreciative of the Rural Life.

Along the way, I may pass on real knowledge, mindless trivia, a few funnies, a few mentions of products (pays for the internet access), and stuff that no one cares about or reads. -

There you go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your piece that tells who you are. My Dad was born and raised in Borger, Texas and although I lived in Amarillo very briefly, I was born and mostly raised in Oklahoma City.

Since I've lived in Texas, Georgia and now in NYC.

Being displaced from roots is one thing, especially if you build roots elsewhere. Constantly moving, though... something else.