Sunday, April 29, 2007

Give me Buzz - Check out HighFivez.com

Buzz to my blog is needed. I cant seem to get this blog into the rankings on Google Rank. Hopefully in the next update of everything I will find an improvement. I believe this site of that I have just joined of HighFivez.com may be a great tool for this. Regardless it seems like a good way of a community for Bloggers.

On HighFivez.com bloggers come together to discuss all interests and is a way to get bloggers together other than just a group of friends. Promotion is what it is all about. Why be out in the technologysphere unless you have a community like HighFivez.com together readers together who can read what each other has to say. In my need for links to my blog I have added a post to a topic already on HighFivez.com. My post can be found at this link on the comments page on the HighFivez.com Website.

I hope you find this new websit a help. As stated on that site you can find out and view some popular post; most viewed post; most discussed post and upcoming post. If you looking to read some specified post, you can choose from the categories column. Here is the place where storing your favorite blogs in a central location. I am sure there will be another way to increase their blog traffic as well.

No comments: