Thursday, May 10, 2007

PayPerPost - Make Money and Enjoy Blogging!

Ok! My wife says I am goofing around on the computer again. She thinks I have become obsessed with this blogging thing. But about a month ago I asked her if she wanted me to transfer $100 to her checking account that was made from out in blog land. All of a sudden she says "Why aren't you in there blogging.

Yes it does not sound like much right now but through word of mouth marketing I heard about PayPerPost. Since that day on January 10, 2007 - only 4 months ago to this day - when I posted my first paid ad on my blog, my thoughts have changed. I still enjoy blogging as much as I did before and even more simply because I can now pay for the internet connections, and my time simply by doing something that I enjoy.

Unlike Colleen who is the PayPerPost queen, my earnings may sound trivial. She has made over $11,000. I have made only about $269. However, I have only been doing this about 4 months. This averages about $67 per month. Doesn't sound like much does it.

Well, I now have three eligible blogs that I can post on. Two of these just became eligible this last month. Right now my goal is to post an ad on each of these every couple of days. At the rate I am working now, I am on target to post ads this month that will return $300 next month.

With this rate, I can disburse the ads in among my regular blog activities and not have the blog act only as an earning mechanism. So far it appears to be working great. As I continue to work to increase the popularity of my blogs this will allow me to run ads with greater payouts.

Not bad for about an hour every couple of days to earn money to pay for my computer access and have money to transfer to the checking account.

I am glad that I heard through word of mouth marketing about PayPerPost.

Hope others can learn about this. I want to spread the love too!




No comments: