Sunday, July 8, 2007

War on Terror - I don't Understand

The ongoing War on Terror is a depressing thought on my mind today. I am very much a pro Bush fan, but I am beginning to waver on my support of the war and the many young lives that it is bringing to an end. It is still hard for me to believe, however, that if we were not keeping them busy over there and fighting on their turf that there would be more terrorist threats in our country.

I truly believe that there are threats everyday that we do not hear about, nor can they be revealed to the public in general without further threatening our security.

Where does it all end. I dont understand.

Maybe some of the astute followers of our politics such as Blue Star Chronicles, Right Pundits, Woman Honor Thyself, Right Truth, Big Dog's Weblog, Conservative Cat, and Right Voices, can help me understand.

thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

My thoughts for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I doubt it will ever end. After all, we've been fighting the Islamists since the 10th Century A.D., on and off. They always hate the West for the same reason, in Islam, your either one of them or the enemy. So they will cheerfully kill Byzantines, Crusaders, Eastern Europeans, or us as you run through their history.