Sunday, September 30, 2007

Senior Singles Dating - Ok-Go for it!

My first thought on senior singles getting back in the senior dating game was "I think that would be a little strange to think about."

However as I am exposed to more and more of older Americans who have lost loved ones and see sometimes the fact that they are still much alive and need of companionship - I think why not dating for seniors.

I am not sure that this would be for all seniors if they suddenly found themselves back in the senior dating pool again, but I’m actually finding that senior personals and dating sites aren’t as far fetched as I would have originally thought. Maybe it is just that I’m not as open minded enough, but I didn’t realize until this past couple of years that seniors were out there dating.

But how cool, huh? Everyone deserves to be happy and in love, so why not. I found out recently that my older brother, who married a second time a couple of years ago, found the new love of his life on line.

All I can really say is "go for it!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I agree to this idea "dating online". It is a fast way to meet new friends and new lover. Life it is too short to be wasted. "Everyone deserves to be happy and in love", especially for people in so-called golden times.

Join my friends circle at http://www.seniorwoo.com.