Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stamp out Leukemia BlogRoll

Just another plea for the Leukemia Fund raiser in honor of my Grand Nephew River Nicolas Wise. As stated in an earlier blog he has had leukemia which was diagnosed shortly after birth. This is a plea for bloggers to join my blogroll against leukemia. You can click on the email address given here and I will email you the code for the blogroll. Also you can go here and make a donation. It will be greatly appreciated and goes 100% to the foundation for finding a cure.


It is hard to believe but this little fellow has leukemia! He was diagnosed shortly after his birth. His name is River Nicolas Wise. He is my Grand-Nephew. His aunt is raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to try to work toward an elimination of this dreaded disease.

I am asking that you join my Leukemia Blogroll in support of this cause. In joining I would hope that you would go to the Leukemia - Run For River - Website and make a donation. Anything will be appreciated. If you do make a donation there - It will ask for your name. After it please put "blogger" to show the blogger community support for this cause. All of your money goes to the foundation - not to suppor the runner!

You do not have to donate - you can simply join this blog in support of the cause. The more people that might see the blog on different websites the more opportunity to gain funds to help the cure.

Get the code by sending me your blogsite url and a brief description - copy it to your side bar - email me here - I am new to this so let me know if you have problems

No comments: