Saturday, March 1, 2008

Who Controls My Future - Life With Hussein Obama!

It scares the living daylights out of me to think about my future. I am aging now - HA! Moving on toward retirement age. Yes, when I go out to the internet and look at the website that has my retirement and 401K info on it I find that it has a countdown to my regular retirement age. Yes, 8 Years, 7 months & 7 days shows up. Interesting that it does not give me how long I have worked or the options for future employment. But that is another story.


My topic here is who controls my future. Have you noticed who is screaming and yelling praises and voting for Hussein Obama. (I prefer to call him that to keep ever present the idea that he has a Muslim background.) It was extreme Muslims who flew the plane into the twin towers wasn't it?) By the way do you recognize the pictures here.




Sorry, I was sidetracked for a minute.


Now back to who is screaming and yelling and voting for Hussein OBAMA! Look at the crowds. It is the age 18 to 35 age group. The kids that we raised or tried to raise. They will be 26 to 43 when I am retired. They will be the absolute in charge generation at that time. They will be electing people like Hussein Obama to lead my country...to make decisions that affect my retirement years.


And you ask why I am scared to death!



Do I want Hussein Obama as my President!

No way Jose or should that be no way Hussein!

No comments: