Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reading the Blogs! Moving Fast or Slow?


It is very interesting in skimming through many blogs on a days time. I probably should push everything I like to read on a daily basis into a "reader" but it seems that doing this takes away from the atmosphere created by many blogs.

The next thought is that I use things like Entrecard and other services to skim through blogs and get hits on my own. When using this on some days I think, what a waste. There are a lot of good folks out there wanting to say something and I am simply going to their site to hit their card and move on. But wait a minute - in my quest to get many card drops a day I find my self moving slower and slower.

What is the problem? Is my computer running slow? No the problem is that I find myself actually stopping when something catches my eye and I begin to read.

One of those recently was heart wrenching in the fact of a young girl about a year ago who went to have an abortion but through the grace of God, she found that she was meant to be a mother.

She told her own story in a way that was very literate and very moving. Not going to link to the blog at this time but may later.

My thoughts for now!

No comments: