Sunday, September 14, 2008

Please don't freeze!!

This blame computer is slow again! What can the matter be. I run all of the scans and the filters that can be thought of. I guess I am going to have to break down and get Windows Vista.

I hear that it works great, eliminates hangups and gives many great features that is not available on previous Windows Versions. Do you think that is really so.

Well, I understand that not only is it better but that Windows Vista. has a Small Business Assurance and responsive customer service team. What could this mean to me. Well, I will tell you what it could mean.

It is obvious that the worst times for a computer to freeze up is in the middle of that big project. Well, there you are almost through. The last brilliant idea is on the screen. Problem is you haven't saved in a while. What happens then. Wait - this sucker won't move. This thing is froze up. Must I shut down and risk loosing that last bit that I spent the last hour working on so brilliantly.

Kill the machine and start over. Sometimes you lose it all some times you don't. But I am seriously thinking about moving to Windows Vista. because I have been told that you can do away with a lot of this problem. Is this true. I don't know but I am willing to find out. How about you.

They say that a great part of this is the Customer Service offered by the Windows Vista team and their accessibility. That can be important when you have a problem. If you can't get to talk to anyone, you can't get anything fixed. Is that what you want. No - we need help.

So, all I can say is that Windows Vista is on my radar screen and probably in the near future. Do you think you are ready to make the switch?

If so the time is now and the place is here. Get all the info you need.


Post?slot_id=20419&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: