Sunday, January 18, 2009

OBAMA! OBAMA!

I hope the world is not expecting too much from our new president come Tuesday.

He was not my choice and I think that he is only there because there was much collusion of the underworld and the occult to get him in office.

He is the President of my country and he will get that respect.

I will still disagree when I believe he is wrong and I will give credit when I believe he is right.

However, he is not the saviour and I am tired of people and the media giving him the praise as if he were.

George Bush ended his Presidency with a low approval rating.

TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING DOES NOT ALWAYS CREATE POPULARITY.

All for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George Bush did no right. What you are saying is that he left the country in good standing...You are disillusioned.

There are many who believe Obama is a savior, they are ALSO disillusioned. However, his clear-cut goals for this country are positive and what we are in need of at this time.

Please gain some knowledge