Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ride 'em Cowboy! National Finals Rodeo

They say that baseball, Apple Pie and some vehicle are the great American past times and symbols, but I believe that Bull Riding, Bronc Riding, Calf Roping and Barrel racing should replace those mentioned above.

Yes, I am talking about rodeos and bull rides and all of those things that are truly great American sport. I am saying that I like nothing better than something like the National Finals Rodeo. This has to be the greatest event to anyone that has any interest in the sport of rodeo. I have not been to the National finals but I WANT TO GO!

So goes the search for tickets and one of the great things that I find is NFR tickets stubhub at Team One Tickets This appears to give you the availability to get great tickets at a great price for the greatest Rodeo event of the year. Does that sound great to you. If it does maybe you should take my advice and check into getting tickets for this event.

Again, if you have never been to a Professional Rodeo event such as this you cannot imagine what you are missing. Sure it is fun to watch on Television but it has no match to being front row seat in person watching the big bulls coming out of the chute. IN SHORT IT IS AWSOM.

Check it out and you will be glad you did.

No comments: