Thursday, July 22, 2010

I See the Horizon at Myrtle Beach!

I have mentioned many times before that I am thinking about a great vacation with a great beach and a great place to play fantastic golf. Where in the world do you think a person like me might find all of this in one place.  Well I believe that all of this can be found by going to a website such as http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com

Yes, that is what I think I am going to do.   I believe that I am going to really get on line and get all the information that I can in finding the right Myrtle Beach hotel   and then go forward in making the great decision to get on the road and  check it out.  Nothing can that be wrong in the idea of  finding a great hotel and finding local and great golf and a beach resort and just get there and get with the plan.  Ready - Set - Go!

Well, the next question is which one of the many Myrtle Beach best hotels would I think would be the best.  Let me think about that one just a minute. Maybe the best one that I see research on is the Horizon.  Looks like a great place to stay and gets great reviews from its guests.  Yes, that is probably the choice for me.

Maybe you might want to check this out.  Looks like a great place to stay looks to me.

That is my thoughts for now.

No comments: