Friday, October 29, 2010

Pay it Forward in America

Might be simple but it still felt good and it made good use of a mistake.  What is it like in America to pay it forward.  It is a good thing to do something for someone unexpected.

Ok, it was as simple as giving a Starbuck's coffee that was made as a mistake when I ordered a Frappucino.  I stopped at Starbucks this morning which is something I very seldom do.  I stopped because I had a $5 gift card and wanted to spend it.  I ordered a something something Frappucino which is supposed to be cold.  When it came it was a hot drink.  Well, I don't know if it was me or them who made the mistake but they wanted to correct and let me keep the hot coffee.

I took them up on it and took the coffee to a meeting that I was fixing to attend and gave it to a young lady there.  She was tickled to death to get a free Starbucks coffee and I felt good.

Great.

No comments: