Friday, November 19, 2010

Video Converters.


Life in America spends lots of time on the computer working with video.   When I work with video I find it difficult sometimes to find the right Video Converter that will get the video that I want into the right format for my use and my audience.   Well in my internet search for that right software I found that I did not know as much as I thought I did about the project.


I found in my studies that I might want to get a Mac and use the Video Converter for Mac that is available.  It seems to be pretty slick and really do a nice job of converting the videos with ease and grace.  This is, as I say, from viewing the process on the web sites that I explored.  So even though I am a traditional Windows fan this stuff is good for Mac fans also.


But what about those new IPad's?  I have not touched one of them but I hear that they are pretty smooth.  Do you have one?  Do you have a need to use an IPad Video Converter.  If you do I believe you can find the info about that in similar places.  Sounds like something that I might need to research further.  Come back later and I might have more information on this.


Thanks for stopping by and letting me talk about a software that converts various video formats to other formats that you might want to use.  Yes, it handles more than 150 different video and audio formats plus it has great editing features.

No comments: