Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Harassment by Orlando Police?

Life in America is all about respect for authority.  There may be times that I do not agree with authority but the respect is still there and fair treatment to fellow human beings is important.  That is why the story about police harassment in the Orlando area surprises me.  I read the story about harassment and I do not know whether to believe it or not.  The story almost sounds contrite and conceived in someone’s mind.

You can take a look at the Police department site at the link above and see what you think of them.  Are they the type that would harass someone for no reason or are they good and honest cops.

All of this seems like something out of a fairytale to me.  Maybe if you live in the Orlando area you might check it out and keep your guard up. 

What are your thoughts.

No comments: