Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Personal Training

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

My husband became a personal trainer when he was in college. He really enjoyed working out and wanted to help teach others about working out too. He was really just doing it as a part time job, but once he graduated, he realized the he might want to turn it into a career. He worked for several different gyms after he graduated, but he soon realized that if was going to make enough money in this field, he needed to start his own company. My dad is in real estate and helped him find a space to rent out. He also was able to find equipment fairly cheap at used equipment company. After he had everything set up inside the building, he started setting up utilities. He went to t1.xo.com to set up his internet and phone. He asked me if I would help him manage the company. Since we are married now, I figured I would probably be the best person for the job. I am looking forward to what happens with our new little business.

No comments: