Thursday, April 12, 2012

Zenni Optical

Years ago I used to ride a skateboard basically everywhere I went. I was a young pup full of vim and vinegar and thought I had the world on a string. Then this one day I was five fingering goobers from a local shopping mart and the store owner caught me and my friend while trying to make out of the front entrance with our loot. He gave me a right talking to and sent me crying home to my mom.  That is when I lost the tough guy attitude. .... or so the story goes.

Anyway:   zenni   makes really great glasses for cheap, check em out and find out how you can get great glasses cheap.  That does not mean that you don't look good it just means that they do a direct purchase that cuts out the middle men and gives you and me great prices for fashion glasses.

Check them out.  You will be glad you did.


No comments: