Saturday, May 19, 2012

Technology in America!

Life in America is all about technology.  Life in America likes television.  That is why things like direct tv  is very important.  Satellite Television is one of those technologies that I don't understand but I really like.  What is it that I like about satellite with services like directtv and the sites like www.dx3.net   .  Well, it is the services that they provide and the great programming.

When you have satellite television there is almost nothing that you can't watch right from your living room.  It is amazing too that you can record all of this at your leisure to watch when you want to watch it.  How cool is that?  Well, to me it is real cool.  I also have the services that they provide which allows me to pause and record the live television and skip things on the tv that I don't want to watch and then go straight to those things that I want to watch.  I now never miss a program that I want to see and I watch them on my own schedule.

Can you do all of that.  You probably could if you had these satellite services.  All I can say is that it is the right thing for me and I believe that if you do not have these types of technology services then you are missing something great in life.

That is what life in America is about today!

No comments: