Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Presidential selection

It is my thought today that we do not have a great choice when it comes to voting for President. However, it is obvious that we have a clear choice as to who we should vote for for President.

Today as I woke up I heard the news that we had had an Embassy Ambassador killed over a ridiculous film. What I should have heard in that same news broadcast was that the President had already reacted and that we had met force with obvious force.

What I heard was that the President was deliberating on what the United States next move should be. This is why he is not Presidential material. This is why we have had 4 miserable years of what he calls change. This is why we have to have someone besides the Barack Hussein Obama as President .

It is my humble opinion that anyone who even remotely believes that Barack Obama should be the President again is not playing with a full deck of cards.

Those are my thoughts today.

No comments: