Saturday, June 16, 2007

Name Change

I find that in the beginning of this blog thing, I had certain ideas about names for the blog and what the theme should be. As time has evolved, I find that those initial ideas have changed somewhat.

My original intention was to try to invoke the agriculture community and the rural community to interact and become involved in my blog. I have decided, however that my thoughts on the three blogs that I have seem to intertwine and somewhat be much the same. Therefore, on this blog, I am attempting to change from just Agriculture and Rural life to just let it be about Life in America. In short - Whatever I want to blog about.

That appears to be what it is about anyway.

I also find that my original intent was to be engaging with others. I now find that most of my writing is just engaging myself. To accomplish my thoughts and my purposes. That is why some of the writing is original, some comes from other sources and some is just filler to continue content until my next thought.

That is the problem. Sometimes the thoughts that merit writing are far apart.

Well thats my story today..anyway. May change tomorrow

No comments: