Thursday, September 13, 2007

Digital Camera - Capture that Bull Ride Action!

I love digital cameras! I have owned one for several years. However, my budget is such that until I wear the old one out it is not feasible to buy a new one. The old one has a very slow response time, slow shudder spped and small mega pixels. It was great when it was purchased but technology has changed so much in the past few years that it would be great to have a new one.

That brings me to my wishes! To take great action shots that I enjoy, nothing would be better to have than the Nikon D300! Looks great doesn't it.
This is one of the latest and greatest by Nikon! 12.3 mega Pixels. Wow! What I could do with this camera!
This camera would be great to take pictures at the Annual Civic Club Bull Ride. I have taken pictures before but the clarity and the stop action with the old camera is not good. This bayb would capture it all! From the bulls great bucking action to the stop action of the cowboys hitting the ground, this would capture it in amazing clarity. The only thing that I have to do is stay out of the bulls way while I punch the button.
Man! Any of you out there that might read this blog, help me leave hints for my wife. What a great Christmas gift. Be sure and put a card on the package "OPEN ME FIRST"! Where have I heard that before.
Great camera, great camera website!
Check it out!

No comments: