Thursday, November 8, 2007

See New York City with a City Pass!

New York CityPass sounds like a great idea. My wife and I have two free airline tickets to anywhere that a certain airline flies and New York City is one of the many options.

If we can make it to New York City then the New York CityPass will certainly be a thing that we will want to use. New York CityPass in that case would make a great affordable and unique gift for this Holidays to my wife.

I understand taht each booklet has a ticket to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the new Greek and Roman galleries, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. Wow! What a great trip that would make. Plus, it also includes a trip to the top of the Empire State Building Observatory and a tour of the Manhattan skyline from the water aboard a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise. All of this is supplied along with a map, public transportation information and insider tips on the best time to visit each attraction.

Since many of these are the things that my wife has mentioned..how could I go wrong.

I understand that CityPass saves time by allowing visitors to skip most main entrance ticket lines and it saves money, because New York CityPass is sold at 50% off the combined admission price. A New York CityPass is $65 for adults (compared to $130 price if the tickets were purchased separately), and $49 for youths 12-17 (a value of $89.50.)

The CityPass says that it has a Winter Special which runs December 15 to March 15. I can begin using my CityPass booklet December 15 or later and my booklet will be valid until March 15 giving us up to three entire months to use the six tickets in the booklet.

The CityPass even offers overnight delivery options and can come in an inexpensive gift wrapping state with a personalized gift card to my lovely wife. How can this be wrong?









No comments: