Thursday, July 8, 2010

The USA Network: More characters, less reality

-->
Life in America sometimes uses a guest post- Here is a good post - Please read:


Posting compliments of Francisco Morales

While I appreciate several stations offered by my satellite TV provider, the one I could not live without is the USA network. I’m so glad I got one of the best satellite tv promotions in town. Not only does USA provide stellar original programming, the syndicated shows are almost all of top quality as well. If my television were to malfunction and get stuck on one channel, I'd pray that the channel was USA.

USA offers some of the best original programming on satellite TV today. Shows like Burn Notice starring the remarkable Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, and the always great Bruce Campbell. The show is wall to wall action with some humor thrown in to allow us to catch our breath. The excellent In Plain Sight gives a peek into the witness protection program with the impressive talents of Mary McCormack and Frederick Weller as federal marshals devoted to protecting their witnesses. USA has proven they still have the magic with charming new shows such as White Collar and Royal Pains. As long as USA continues to roll out shows of this caliber they've got a fan in me.

The syndicated shows shown on USA are also only the highest quality. Shows that I never get tired of watching, such as: NCIS, House M.D, and Law & Order: SVU. It's no exaggeration when I say that some days my TV doesn't leave the USA network. It's just that darn good.

No comments: