Monday, November 29, 2010

Simple gift personalization

Life in America is really using guest hosts during this holiday season to see what others have to say.  Hope you gain some thoughts.
-------------------------------------

Guest post written by Sammy Wilkes

Working two jobs doesn't exactly give you a whole lot of time to go home and make homemade Christmas presents like my friends like to do and then give to me. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to. But I do like to take the little extra time that I have to wrap up the gifts and make them look really nice with the simple resources that I do have.

I've looked at all kinds of stuff online to get ideas about how to fix my gifts. When I was doing that a little while back, I saw some stuff about a satellite internet deal and decided to get some MORE INFO and then sign up for it.

I found some really great ideas for DIY gift bags and finally put some of those old paper grocery bags to use that had been under my kitchen sink forever. I used some scrap fabric to cover the handles of it and covered up the grocery store logo with some nice wrapping paper

No comments: