Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Life in America is using a guest post today.  Hope you gain from it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest post written by Howard Merrill

Last night I was online looking at HearingAidsReviews (so that I could make an informed purchase this week) when my wife started talking about how she was gearing up for Black Friday: the shopping event of the year. Every year around this time, she gets really excited about the rare deals that she can find. She likes to do about three fourths of her holiday shopping down on Black Friday, and about several weeks for before the big day, her thoughts will really start to dwell on it...and I do mean dwell, haha!

Black Friday isn't something that I get too excited about, personally. However, if my wife can save a buck or two, that's just fine with me! Some people think the holiday congestion is fun and exciting, but it's a little too much for me. That's why I usually leave the shopping to her. Personally, I get much more excited about Thanksgiving. The holiday has a great message, and it's always nice to have our family together in one place. In either case, it's holiday time, and my wife and I starting to get very excited.

No comments: