Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Oscars, America and the President

It really bothers me that I am watching the Oscars to start with.  I really don't care who won what and I sure don't care about all of those long speeches where someone I do not know is thanking someone else I do not know and they refuse to stop when the music goes off.

The next thing that bothers me is that America is in my opinion next to doomsday and the world is going to hell in a hand basket and the President has time to make a video talking about the great songs of America and what should be the greatest.   HELLO MR. PRESIDENT - THE COUNTRY IS GOING BROKE - YOU ARE TELLING THE COURTS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO ENFORCE THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND YOU SAY ONE THING AND YOU DO ANOTHER.

LETS GET BACK TO WHAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON AND THAT IS CHRISTIANITY.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT.

No comments: